Crafts and Recipes
Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies
• Paper (colors optional)
• Tape, glue, or staples
1. Cut paper into Strips.
2. Roll each strip into circle and tape, glue, or staple.
3. Start next strip through first circle.
Paper Chain Garland
• 2 pounds ground beef
• 1 envelope taco seasoning
• 1-1/2 cups water
• 1 can (16 ounces) mild chili beans, undrained
• 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
• 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
• 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomato with green chiles
• 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, optional
• 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
No Bake Cookies
Egg Art 2
Rice Krispy Treats
3 tablespoons butter
1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows OR 5-1/2 cups JET-
PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until
completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan
coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring
after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times